Domain Architect – Technical Hosting Management
- Domain Architect – Technical Hosting Management
- Large Financial Organization in Melbourne
- 6 Months contract on a view to extend with pay rate $ 1100 per day
- Work life balance.
Adaps has been scouted to source Domain Architect – Technical Hosting for a Large Financial Organization in Melbourne.
This role is for a Domain arch to lead the technical hosting aspects of Software Defined Infrastructure and create re-useable services for this initiative.
- Implement new services, through established service creation process.
- Create Platform Architecture for projects and other initiatives.
- Deliver functional & non-functional service requirements as part of a fit for purpose service creation activity
- Lead development of domain strategy and roadmaps.
- Actively support the Manager of the relevant Technology Zone in developing business cases for new services
- Create & assess options/proposals to offer a solution via the service catalogue
- Help with management of any service architecture issues/exemptions required and propose remediation plan
- Manage dependencies of new service design with other services.
- Facilitate alignment, management and integration with other projects in the consumption of new or modified services.
- Development of SOW for all engagements
- Support supply and demand management.
- Governance of solutions and services to ensure alignment to standards, strategies and roadmaps.
- Ensure that new services creation is holistic, incorporating architectural, commercial, risk and operational aspects of each service. Ensure a risk management approach is adhered to for all new solutions and service designs.
- Support the Managers, TPA for the respective technology zones;
- Focus on simplification and decommissioning to reduce complexity in the technology landscape.
- Participate in development of the CLIENT’s technology planning process and support business case development to drive the adoption of the plan
- Identify, create, participate and support proof of concepts and experiments.
- Ensure all personal training and compliance records are maintained and kept up to date
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: