Domain Architect – Print Services
- Domain Architect – Print Services
- 6 months Contract with Excellent Pay Rate $1000 per day with little flexibility
- Large Financial organisation with Work Life balance
- Melbourne CBD
Adaps has been scouted to source Domain Architect for a large financial organisation in Melbourne.
The Domain Architect – Print Services role is accountable for providing Architectural Leadership across a single (or small number) of technology platform domain(s).
- Implement new services, through established service creation process.
- Create Platform Architecture for projects and other initiatives.
- Deliver functional & non-functional service requirements as part of a fit for purpose service creation activity
- Lead development of domain strategy and roadmaps.
- Actively support the Manager of the relevant Technology Zone in developing business cases for new services
- Create & assess options/proposals to offer a solution via the service catalogue
- Help with management of any service architecture issues/exemptions required and propose remediation plan
- Manage dependencies of new service design with other services.
- Facilitate alignment, management and integration with other projects in the consumption of new or modified services.
- Development of SOW for all engagements
- Support supply and demand management.
- Governance of solutions and services to ensure alignment to standards, strategies and roadmaps.
- Ensure that new services creation is holistic, incorporating architectural, commercial, risk and operational aspects of each service. Ensure a risk management approach is adhered to for all new solutions and service designs.
- Proactively manage risk; meet all policy and compliance requirements; perform controls; adhere to Process and Procedures pertinent to role; and escalate events, issues or breaches as they are identified (risk accountability forms part of all roles, as everyone is responsible for managing risk and compliance).
- Facilitate overall service architecture solutions via close collaboration with Service Provider Managers, Project teams, Architecture teams, Suppliers and Technology Asset Owners
- Actively consult with all necessary stakeholders and provide recommendations to ensure informed decisions.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with business partners.
- Collaborate with key suppliers for all of the service strategy development & service architecture.
- Collaborate / engage with the following key stakeholders
- Drive improvements in print processes
- Participating in the revenue strategy to deliver corporate goals.
- Implementation of print procurement processes and policies
- Plan, schedule and oversee all print procurement activities
- Meeting Print team management and quality goals
- Manage print services team
- Manage supplier relationships, tender out work and contract with suppliers.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to demonstrate your Technical capabilities in one of Australia’s largest financial institutions. Your innovation, can-do attitude and experience in Architecture and Management process change will see you highly regarded.
Please send your resume and cover letter in MS WORD format quoting REF: 12879 for a confidential review. For further queries, please call Kish 03 9956 1178 .