Domain Architect – IT Solution Management & Solution Design
- Domain Architect (IT Solution Management & Solution Design)
- Permanent role with attractive salary
- Large Financial organisation with Work Life balance
Adaps has been scouted to source Domain Architect ( IT Solution Management & Solution Design) for a large financial organisation in Melbourne.
The Domain Architect role is accountable for providing Architectural Leadership across a single (or small number) of technology platform domain(s).
- Create Platform Architecture for projects and other initiatives.
- Deliver functional & non-functional service requirements as part of a fit for purpose service creation activity
- Lead development of domain strategy and roadmaps.
- Actively support the Manager of the relevant Technology Zone in developing business cases for new services
- Create & assess options/proposals to offer a solution via the service catalogue
- Help with management of any service architecture issues/exemptions required and propose remediation plan
- Facilitate alignment, management and integration with other projects in the consumption of new or modified services.
- Development of SOW for all engagements
- Support supply and demand management.
- Governance of solutions and services to ensure alignment to standards, strategies and roadmaps.
- Ensure that new services creation is holistic, incorporating architectural, commercial, risk and operational aspects of each service. Ensure a risk management approach is adhered to for all new solutions and service designs.
- Proactively manage risk; meet all policy and compliance requirements; perform controls; adhere to Process and Procedures pertinent to role; and escalate events, issues or breaches as they are identified (risk accountability forms part of all roles, as everyone is responsible for managing risk and compliance).
- Strong Background in IT Service Management solutions design and in-depth technical knowledge in IT service Management disciplines IT Service Support & IT operations management.
- Deep ServiceNow platform experience ITSM & ITOM.
- Ability to build architecture solutions around Service Catalogue, Service Orchestration, Service Automations, Discovery & Service Mapping, IT asset Management, Service Management Integrations, IT operations Analytics, Monitoring & Alerting.
- Experience around Continuous Delivery, DevOps, Agile Framework, SIAM, “As a Service” Models & Hybrid Cloud Operating Models and Multi Supplier Engagements.
- Experience of designing solutions that operates on the major platforms & Service providers, Splunk, AppDynamics, Redhat, CA would be bonus. Familiar with AWS & other Major cloud technologies.
- Experienced in dealing with senior stakeholders (GMs & EGMs) and managing long term relationships.
- Ability to engage and work with product vendors & service providers to maintain knowledge and up to date on vendor roadmaps and capabilities.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically to identify issues across the broader IT community and deliver engineering solutions.
How to Apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Sanky-03 8506 6525/03 9956 1175) for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.