Domain Architect (Cloud Orchestration and Cloud Automation)
- Domain Architect – (Cloud Orchestration and Cloud Automation)
- 6 months Contract with Excellent Pay Rate $1000 – $ 1100 per day with little flexibility
- Large Financial organization with Work Life balance
- Melbourne CBD
Adaps has been scouted to source Domain Architect / Orchestration Architect.
What you will do :
The Orchestration Architect role is for someone with experience in Cloud Orchestration and Cloud Automation. Experience with Orchestration tools like Cisco Cloud Center, VMware’s vRealize Orchestrator or AWS Cloud Formation etc.,
What you must have:
- Strong technical networking skill (not hands on)
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Leadership and governance of other architects.
- SDN experience would be ideal
- Implement new services, through established service creation process.
- Create Platform Architecture for projects and other initiatives.
- Deliver functional & non-functional service requirements as part of a fit for purpose service creation activity
- Lead development of domain strategy and roadmaps.
- Actively support the Manager of the relevant Technology Zone in developing business cases for new services
- Create & assess options/proposals to offer a solution via the service catalogue
- Help with management of any service architecture issues/exemptions required and propose remediation plan
- Manage dependencies of new service design with other services.
- Facilitate alignment, management and integration with other projects in the consumption of new or modified services.
- Development of SOW for all engagements
- Support supply and demand management.
- Governance of solutions and services to ensure alignment to standards, strategies and roadmaps.
- Ensure that new services creation is holistic, incorporating architectural, commercial, risk and operational aspects of each service. Ensure a risk management approach is adhered to for all new solutions and service designs.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Sanky on 03 8506 6525 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: