Django/Python Lead Developer
Are you a backend developer with Python / Django experience then we have an excellent opportunity for you!!!
You roles & responsibilities will include but not limited to -
- Designing and developing websites using Django framework.
- Developing and maintaining the front end and back end functionality of websites.
- Creating work flow using technologies such as GIT.
- Build customized websites to the highest specifications.
- Write reusable, testable and efficient code.
- Build web API using Django REST framework.
- Design and maintenance of new and existing websites.
- Promotion of websites on comparison sites, using product data feeds, Xml feeds and Google online ads.
- Interacting with designers, programmers and clients.
- Enhance the look, functionality of websites.
- Optimize web assets for optimal speed and performance
- Designing and deciding on the visual layout of a website.
- Provide guidance to other team members on web development issues.
- Designing and writing contents of emails for customer
- Enhance company’s sales by analyzing and understanding the current market, competitors and customer requirements.
- Testing, debugging, diagnosing and correcting an error in the functionality of websites to ensure it perform to specifications.
To be considered you should have -
- Strong back end development experience in Python / Django
- Strong relational database experience in SQL server (PostgreSQL / MySQL)
- Strong fundamentals in Computer Science / Software Engineering
- Solid documentation skills
- Experience with Python testing frameworks
- Good knowledge of Python / Django packages
- Good knowledge of git and git flow
- Worked in Agile environment.
- Building and implementing RESTful APIs
- Good working knowledge in front end development (e.g. jQuery, AngularJS, HTML5, CSS3)
So don’t miss this permanent opportunity and APPLY NOW!!
And Connect with Adaps: