Django/Python Lead Developer
Are you a backend developer with Python / Django experience then we have an excellent opportunity for you!!!
Roles & Responsibilities will include but not limited to -
- Designing and developing websites using Django framework.
- Developing and maintaining the front end and back end functionality of websites.
- Creating work flow using technologies such as GIT.
- Build customized websites to the highest specifications.
- Write reusable, testable and efficient code.
- Build web API using Django REST framework.
- Design and maintenance of new and existing websites.
- Promotion of websites on comparison sites, using product data feeds, Xml feeds and Google online ads.
- Interacting with designers, programmers and clients.
- Enhance the look, functionality of websites.
- Optimize web assets for optimal speed and performance
- Designing and deciding on the visual layout of a website.
- Provide guidance to other team members on web development issues.
- Designing and writing contents of emails for customer
- Enhance company’s sales by analyzing and understanding the current market, competitors and customer requirements.
- Testing, debugging, diagnosing and correcting an error in the functionality of websites to ensure it perform to specifications.
To be considered you should have -
- Strong back end development experience in Python / Django
- Strong relational database experience in SQL server (PostgreSQL / MySQL)
- Strong fundamentals in Computer Science / Software Engineering
- Solid documentation skills
- Experience with Python testing frameworks
- Good knowledge of Python / Django packages
- Good knowledge of git and git flow
- Worked in Agile environment.
- Building and implementing RESTful APIs
- Good working knowledge in front end development (e.g. jQuery, AngularJS, HTML5, CSS3)
So don’t miss this permanent opportunity and APPLY NOW!! with your updated resume in Word format only.
And Connect with Adaps: