- IT/Desktop Support
- Large Financial Organization in Melbourne CBD
- 12 months Contract role
- Work life Balance and Great culture to work
Responsible for the operational technical support and development of the nominated service within Workplace, incorporating Strategy, Design, Run, Provisioning & Deployment, Transition & Change, Consumption, Support, Delivery Performance & Quality, Capacity & Continuity, Issue & Risk Management.
What you’ll be doing
- Providing technical support for a business-critical function ensuring service stability, resolution of incidents within SLA and driving efficiency within the service.
- Driving operational & technology change agenda to mature services in line with industry direction
- Ensuring service change and service transition is executed flawlessly
Who you’ll be working with
- 3-5 years’ experience delivering technical support and development services to large scale enterprise deployments of SCCM, Altiris, InTune.
- 3-5 year’s designing, building, managing and administering large scale Active Directory and Wintel Server (physical and virtual) environments
- Experience implementing and managing large scale upgrades in SCCM technologies and toolsets.
- Experience implementing and managing Base Operating Environments (BOE) and SOE
- 5 years’ experience delivering workplace services in an enterprise environment.
- Experience in AD support and implementation
- Experience (3+ years) in the design and deployment of enterprise level Wintel infrastructure.
- Experience (2 years) experience in creation of scripts (PowerShell) to drive automation
- Experience (2+ years) experience delivering service in an enterprise ITIL environment
- 1-3 years designing, building, managing and administering large scale Wintel environments with knowledge in software distribution and patch management
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Sanky - 03 8506 6541) for further details and share your resumes in Word Format only. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au