DISD Support Consultant
- 9months Contract role
- Large Financial Organization in Melbourne CBD
- Work life Balance and Great culture to work
What you’ll be doing
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Providing technical support for network, infrastructure, systems and security related issues
- High level of problem solving skills to handle complex integration, application and other support issues across a complex technical and digital environment
- Act as a point of escalation for technical queries from the users
- We are also looking for someone with proven experience in a medium to large enterprise environment along with 2+ years’ experience across AD, SCCM and DNS.
What we want :
- Must have 2 +years experience across AD,SCCM and DNS with proven experience in a medium / large enterprise environment
- Must have iOS – Mac support experience
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Lisa – 03 8506 6523) for further details and share your resumes in Word Format only. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.