Digital Integration Manager – Delivery and Iteration
- Integration Manager – Delivery and Iteration
- Large Private Health Insurer – Melbourne CBD
- 6 month initial contract – Digital program
Large Private Health Insurer in Melbourne are seeking an Integration Manager (Delivery and Iteration) for an initial 6 month contract in Melbourne CBD.
The organisation has undertaken a large digital transformation project which involves implementing a suite of digital platforms using the Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) product. The digital customer facing offerings have an outreach of over 3.8 million users within the region.
Based out of the Melbourne CBD this Integration Manager position encompasses continuous integration (using Bamboo), branching out code and DevOps within an Agile framework
As the Integration Manager, the role will manage the development and delivery activities across desktop and mobile channels for the organisation’s Digital Self Service offerings. These include Online Member Services, Corporate solutions and the website. This portfolio comprises multiple websites across a number of teams.
- Prior experience in Delivery Management position with medium to large IT transformation project
- Experience in Digital technology and transformation
- Agile Coaching experience – Certified Scrum Master
- Leading Agile transformation teams
- Experience in continuous integration using Bamboo is an advantage.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below and call Damian on 03 8506 6553. Applications close on 12/02/2016.
Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. All applicants will be notified when the role is closed.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Adaps is an approved Standard Business Sponsor with the ability to employ eligible candidates requiring sponsorship & working VISA arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: