Digital Data Analytics
Digital Data Analytics
One of the largest financial organisation
Work life balance
Purpose of the Role:
Ensuring digital data and insights are captured, stored and utilized by the business, driving commercial value and driving strategic decision making. To set and implement the data strategy for our digital channels. This role will ensure we have digital data analytics to optimise the adoption of digital channels, drive continous improvements for customers, improve feature utilisation and influence investment into our channels
- Manage a functional area or a collection of related activities to achieve identified objectives. Employees at this Group would be expected to provide advice for a variety of diverse tasks or problems based on the application of judgment in their area of expertise/responsibility.
- Maintain consistency of analytics tagging practices and framework
- Define and implement data implementation strategy for digital channels including tag management and other data implementation requirements (e.g. Adobe implementation, Amazon data capture/storage)
- Manage and maintain digital data model for each platform, ensuring good data quality and reliability
- Responsible for ensuring data is being effectively captured from new digital features and products
- Ensuring effective data scripting and data transformation (raw data to structured data) as well as automation of data extraction and data population
- Proactively manage risk, meeting all policy and compliance requirements; perform controls; adhere to process and procedures pertinent to role; and escalate events, issues or breaches as they are identified (risk accountability forms part of all roles, as everyone is responsible for managing risk and compliance).
Experience / core capabilities required:
- Data analytics / Data science
- Data strategy and information management
- Customer centric focus: A proactive focus on the customer and driving outcomes
- Collaborative: Strong collaboration and engagement for flexible modes of working
- Continuous improvement: A mindset of continuous improvement and innovation
- Agile: Role-modelling of agile ways of working, including sharing methodology and best practices
- Leadership: Advocacy of employees across the organisation to build the skills and competencies they need to effectively use and understand new and existing digital capabilities
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Sanky – 03 8506 6541) for further details and share your resumes in Word Format only. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: