Digital Content Advisor
- Digital Content Advisor
- 6 Months
Your skills and experience
- You’ll have a passion for and experience working in content and information management for digital content platforms including websites, intranets, HR portals and more (intranet experience highly desirable).
- Ideally you will have experience across a variety of technical Content management systems including Adobe, Squiz, Sharepoint etc.
- You’ll know what it means to work directly with content owners in the business and know how to create and implement content strategies with them and for them.
- You’ll be confident and able to create, organise and facilitate individual and group-based learning and related material, to a high standard.
- You’ll have an interest in content analytics and helping people understand this data and optimise their content accordingly.
- You’ll bring your own, proven and new ideas around content marketing and engagement and be comfortable bring them to the fore to help the team and product progress.
- Relevant experience and/or qualifications in communications, enterprise collaboration, advertising, public relations, data analysis as per the main job description.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.