- DevSecOps Specialist
- 12 months Contract
- Large Government Client
- Australian Citizen with Baseline Clearance or ability to obtain one only can apply for this position.
The requirement, at a high level is for an Agile DevSecOps Practitioner to focus on:
- Guiding the adoption of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) practices, tools and techniques across the CIO group
- Contributing to the adoption of Agile practices across the CIO Group.
Key skills required are:
- 8 years minimum work experience with relevant technologies and with designing, implementing,
- administering, and supporting build and delivery systems
- Demonstrated experience in DevSecOps architecture
- Experience maintaining production build systems for multiple, large software projects
- Experience with a range of technologies and tools used to support large complex software product delivery
- 10+ years’ work experience with relevant technologies and with designing, implementing, administering, and supporting build and delivery systems
- 3+ years’ experience leading engineering teams
- 3+ years’ experience in DevSecOps architecture
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.