- DevSecOps Engineer
- Permanent role in Melbourne
- Excellent Salary $140K – $150k (flexible)
- Large Insurance firm
- This role along with the Application Security Manager is responsible for ensuring that the appropriate security tools, data, processes and people are in place and operating as required in order to identify, protect, detect, respond and recover the application assets within the SRE Team (Site Reliability Engineering), Cloud Platforms and Environments Team and Platform owners to develop, implement and manage the Application Security Strategy for Client ANZ, addressing the requirements of the GISO standards and adopting industry best practices to ensure applications are secure.
- 4+ years of experience with Security Best Practices, implementing enterprise-grade security solutions
- 2+ years of experience writing code or scripts in a modern programming or scripting language (C#, PowerShell, Perl, Ruby, Rest API etc.).
- One or more recognized security and cloud specific certifications, e.g., CCSP, SSCP, CISSP, CCSK preferable
- Experience with the DevSecOps CI/CD pipeline using Azure, Dockers, microservices along with understanding of various application security tools i.e., Burp Suite, SAST, DAST, SCA and IAST tools.
- Knowledge / certification on delivery methodologies (e.g., Waterfall, Agile)
- Experience with Static Source Code Analysis Tools, Software Composition Analysis Tools, IDE plugins, VSTS, Azure DevOps
- Monitoring security aspects of the ecosystem including tracking monitoring alerts, API calls
- Proficient in understanding application-level vulnerabilities listed in OWASP top 10 including vulnerabilities like: Injection, XSS, CSRF, Session hijacking, authentication bypass, weak cryptography, authentication flaws etc.
- Be able to build a security education, training and awareness program
- Industry knowledge of health and care would be ideal
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 7035 0108 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.