Devops Technical Specialist -Integration Support
- 4 Month contract with possible extensions, Melbourne CBD Location
- Devops specialist with experience in Puppet, Bamboo, Confluence, JIRA, Stash
- Immediate Position!! Interviewing Now!!
Our client is currently sourcing for a Devops Support Specialist to join their integration support team
- Melbourne CBD Location
- 4 Month contract with possible extensions
- Devops specialist with experience in Puppet, Bamboo, Confluence, JIRA, Stash and Artefactory
- Prefers a candidate who is available immediately or in a short notice
- Respond to, and resolve incidents and service request according to agreed service levels, investigating, correcting or escalating problems and communicating with team members and key stakeholders as appropriate. Adhere to approved standard processes and maintain complete and accurate documentation to support further investigation and analysis.
- Specialised knowledge of Devops tooling including Puppet, Bamboo, Confluence, JIRA, Stash and Artefactory is a MUST
- Assist in the investigation and resolution of problems through root cause analysis working collaboratively with team members. Assist with the development and implementation of agreed remedies and preventative maintenance measures.
- Any prior experience with AWS, EC2, Bluemix, Azure based cloud services would be a big plus.
- Monitors service component capacity and initiates actions to resolve any shortfalls according to agreed procedures.
- Splunk knowledge is desirable.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Deepthi on 03 8506 6587. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au