DevOps Technical Lead
- DevOps Tech Lead
- Permanent role
- Tier I bank @ Melbourne
We are looking for DevOps Technical leader to help us to lead and influence the capability across all data teams to drive quality throughout the development lifecycle and implement best practices
Purpose of the Role:
As DevOps Technical Lead you will be taking accountability for the code base and application architecture, collaboration across squads and engineering tool chain. A strong focus will be placed on your ability to improve client CI/CD capabilities to improve our ability to deliver value to the customer.
What you will do:
- Accountability for the underlying code base and application architecture; this includes setting standards around how code is organized, modularized, reused, refactored, and deployed
- Drive collaboration and alignment across all squads within a platform to ensure standards are maintained and evolved
- Establish and engineering tool chain that is used by platform developers/testers
- Ensure the platform development team remains relevant in line with evolving industry standards
- Coordinate the operations team to ‘shift left’ operational activity.
- Realized improvements in delivery cycle time as a result of automation and DevOps concepts.
- Up-skilling/coaching of the development squads, introducing incremental improvements over time
- Implementation and maintenance of a CI pipeline
- Evidence of maintaining high code standards and a drive toward industry best practice.
- Shift left of production support activities
- Strong experience and understanding implementing and maintaining a CI pipeline
- Strong understanding of branching concepts
- Leading application design, including development practices to match
- Knowledge of Database versioning, including relevant libraries (Flyway, DBUp, RoundHousE)
- Atlassian Toolstack – GitHub/Jira/Confluence
- Jenkins/Hudson experience (or similar CI tools)
- Experience defining and implementing micro-services architecture
- Working knowledge of Cloud (AWS) environments
- Infrastructure as code
- Feature driven development
- TDD experience(desirable)
How to Apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Sanky on 03 8506 6525 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: