DevOps Platform Engineer
- DevOps Platform Engineer
- Tier 1 Bank @ Melbourne CBD
- Perm role with Excellent Payrate upto $135k pa
- Work life Balance
Adaps has been scouted to source DevOps Platform Engineer with a Tier 1 Bank in Melbourne CBD.
What you will do :
- Develop and maintain systems critical to Client business lending customer experience
- Work with an evolving technology stack that is positioned for the cloud
- Learn from a talented and experienced development team
The client is commencing a large programme of work to re-platform the application onto new infrastructure (including latest versions of underlying O/S and database layer), as part of which they will be moving to a cloud-based model and implementing as much DevOps/CD/CI capability as possible, to position the platform for a large wave of future development work.
In this role you will also be responsible for:
- Managing the servers for the Austin assets across all non-prod and prod environments
- Working with the Austin developers, support team and testers to
- Enhance the team’s CI/CD capabilities
- Enhance monitoring and alerting approaches
- Provision/configure test environments
- Assisting the support team to troubleshoot urgent production issues
- Driving DevOps initiatives across the team
To be successful in this role you must have the below skills and experience:
- Very strong Windows Platform knowledge (e.g. IIS, Windows Services, MSMQ, AD)
- Experience with CI/CD tools (e.g. Jenkins/Git/MSBuild)
- Strong knowledge of PowerShell and other scripting (i.e. defining infrastructure as code)
- Strong knowledge of alerting/monitoring tools and strategies (BMC Patrol, performance counters, ETW)
- Good knowledge of security (e.g. AD, certificates), networking
- Good knowledge of enterprise integration technologies – e.g. WebSphere MQ
- Experience with the following is desirable – Azure (especially from an IaaS angle), SQL Server, T-SQL, C#, Python, SpecFlow
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Kish/ Sanky on 03 9956 1175for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: