DevOps Engineer / Service Reliability Engineer
- DevOps Engineer / Service Reliability Engineer
- Permanent opportunity with Salary upto $130K -$150K + Bonus
- Large Financial Client in Melbourne CBD
- Be part of the cloud journey and drive fast paced delivery and support of our platform
One of our Large Financial Client is hiring DevOps Engineer / Service Reliability Engineer for Melbourne CBD location.
In this role you will also be responsible for:
- Drive an Automation led approach for system, SIT and unit testing across Client Applications, and contribute to platform integration and performance tests.
- Implement & monitor quality metrics including trend analysis of discrepancies and defects; drive investigations into problems and correction actions relating to recurring problems.
- Proactively manage risk; meet all policy and compliance requirements; perform controls; adhere to Process and Procedures pertinent to role.
- Innovate and embed Quality Engineering practices.
- Promote shared goals of creating high quality software.
- Drive Agile practices.
- Coach & mentor teams in Quality Engineering.
- Create and review solution documentation.
- Drive a learning-based culture.
To be successful in this role you must have the below skills and experience:
- 10+ years of relevant software development, solution architecture and/or quality engineering experience in multiple environments
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Quality Engineering
- Experience coaching integrated teams including developers to ensure systems are designed for reliability, performance and testability.
- Experience in strategic development and implementation of Quality Engineering solutions (Automation Frameworks, Performance Validation)
- Proven thought leader & trusted advisor
- Technical acumen in technologies associated with complex and deeply integrated systems eg: e2e domain, business logic and technology (framework/service architecture)
- Expert with CI/CD, TDD, BDD
- Expert in Quality Engineering tools such as: Jira, Confluence, Selenium, Perfecto, SOAP UI, CA Lisa, SQL, Jmeter, Rest.
- Experience in Application currency, configuration, Build & Deploy, Active Directory
- Optimising , Upgrade, Faster Deployments and Production Analysis.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Neil – 03 8506 6522) for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: