DevOps Engineer / Service Reliability Engineer – Senior
- 10+ years of relevant software development, solution architecture experience.
- Expert with CI/CD, TDD, BDD.
- Jira, Confluence, Selenium, Perfecto, SOAP UI, CA Lisa, SQL, JMeter, Rest.
Senior DevOps Engineer / Service Reliability Engineer
Permanent opportunity with Salary up to $150 to $160K + Bonus
Large Financial Client in Melbourne CBD
Be part of the cloud journey and drive fast paced delivery and support of our platform
One of our Large Financial Client is hiring Senior DevOps Engineer / Service Reliability Engineer for Melbourne CBD location.
- This is more like thought leadership type of a role.
- Planning, platform migration, this role might help them to reduce license cost, strategy, road map, what platforms to keep and which one NAB should bring onboard to improve automation
- How these platforms are used in the business / why we are using these platforms – how we can automate them
- solution VS Options
- For exp – Why – cloud formation – QTest Architecture changes, need to migrate to AWS
- Analysis on tools / Platforms – for exp – some platforms are easy to use but providing backups on those platforms are very expensive, what we can do to reduce cost
- Risk and compliance – some servers need to refresh every 6 months or put some processes around auto refresh – so they don’t miss any refresh
- Basically, they want to know what they will plan to do for the bank when they are in the job (in the first 6 months) – production target etc.
Note – They are not doing code changes, this role is different from those who were purely developers and now doing Devops Engineer roles. These roles will suit someone who is from System Admin background who is currently using automation in their roles. Scripting is important.
In this role you will also be responsible for:
- Drive an Automation led approach for system, SIT and unit testing across Client Applications, and contribute to platform integration and performance tests.
- Implement & monitor quality metrics including trend analysis of discrepancies and defects; drive investigations into problems and correction actions relating to recurring problems.
- Proactively manage risk; meet all policy and compliance requirements; perform controls; adhere to Process and Procedures pertinent to role.
- Innovate and embed Quality Engineering practices.
- Promote shared goals of creating high quality software.
- Drive Agile practices.
- Coach & mentor teams in Quality Engineering.
- Create and review solution documentation.
- Drive a learning-based culture.
To be successful in this role you must have the below skills and experience:
- 10+ years of relevant software development, solution architecture and/or quality engineering experience in multiple environments
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Quality Engineering
- Experience coaching integrated teams including developers to ensure systems are designed for reliability, performance and testability.
- Experience in strategic development and implementation of Quality Engineering solutions (Automation Frameworks, Performance Validation)
- Proven thought leader & trusted advisor
- Technical acumen in technologies associated with complex and deeply integrated systems eg: e2e domain, business logic and technology (framework/service architecture)
- Expert with CI/CD, TDD, BDD
- Expert in Quality Engineering tools such as: Jira, Confluence, Selenium, Perfecto, SOAP UI, CA Lisa, SQL, JMeter, Rest.
- Experience in Application currency, configuration, Build & Deploy, Active Directory
- Optimizing, Upgrade, Faster Deployments and Production Analysis.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Neil – 03 8506 6522) for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: