DevOps Engineer – Infrastructure
DevOps Engineer – Puppet!
- Melbourne CBD based role
- Large Organisation – Plenty of opportunities – Start ASAP
- $600 – $700 per day rate on offer with some flexibility – 6 month contract role with possible extensions
One of our prestigious clients is currently looking for a DevOps Engineer -Infrastructure who has experience in delivering complex projects.
- Strong experience in Linux/Unix Administration
- Must have worked in DevOps Automation and configuration management tools - Puppet, Bamboo, Redhat/Centos, Chef or Ansible
- Experience in Application provisioning using Red Hat Satellite Server – Katello
- Experience in system administration support in Physical and Cloud environments
- Good to have experience in VMware farm management and automation
- Experience in Netapp Storage
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Nitin on 03 8506 6546. Applications closes based on the volume of resumes received.
Based on the volume of applications, only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
Facebook | LinkedIn | Website | Twitter: @AdapsJobs