DevOps Engineer (Automation)
- This is a DevOps and Automation role
- Experience in mix of both infrastructure and Development background
- The key is to have someone who understands best practice for coding
DevOps Engineer (AWS & Automation)
Large Financial Organization in Melbourne CBD
Work life Balance and Great culture
- DevOps with Automation experience is required.
- Experience with mix of both infrastructure and Development background.
- The key is to have someone who understands best practice for coding.
- Looking for more about build rather than maintenance (build/run model).
- He wants coders who can fix their own code.
- Working on areas such as content and forms and marketing apps.
- Migrating to AWS from forms.
- On premise – AWS migration.
- Migration to Azure.
- Forms for microservices.
Jenkins; Infrastructure pipeline; Maven; Groovy; Splunk; App Dynamics; Cloud formation scripts; Automation for cloud and SonarQube
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or contact (Neil – (03) 8506 6522 / ) for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applicants received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Note: Please share your resume in Word format only.
Are you keen to know about more jobs to apply with us? There are plenty of opportunities awaiting you at adaps.com.au/job/
(You need to be a citizen of Australia or New Zealand or hold a permanent residency visa to apply)
Connect with Adaps: