Australian Capital Territory (Canberra)
12 Months Contract on a view to extension
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
Implement, maintain and improve automated testing and deployment pipelines on AWS for various platforms. This includes CD pipelines for applications enabling users to geospatially search, query and download data from HPC, and applications monitoring and reporting on the performance of services offered through the National Earth and Marine Observations branch.
- Implement Extract Transform and Load (ETL) data workflows across multiple applications and environments
- Contribute and drive a strong DevOps culture with a focus on collaboration
- Support, monitor and continually develop and improve tools, software and services that comprise NEMO’s operational environments to simplify and enhance data management, provision of data services, and operations within AWS;
- Develop and/or provide input to information support materials such as ‘how to guides’. Help facilitate the continuation and expansion of operations and services; and continuously improve and optimise policies, processes and systems.
- Tertiary qualification in information technology or equivalent industry experience
- An expert in continuous integration and deployment – using technologies such as kubernetes, docker, terraform and airflow
- Excellent at automation scripting using python
- Excellent at data transformations /extract transform and load (ETL)
- Demonstrated ability to work proficiently in a Linux-based environment and in a range of computing platforms including AWS
- Can work collaboratively and operate effectively in a small team environment that has significant and diverse demands on their time.
- Demonstrate understanding and experience in modern software development practices such as Dev-Ops and Agile.
- Strong understanding of software architecture patterns and team development tools and practices.
Keywords: Senior Engineer, Senior DevOps Consultant, DevOps, Agile, AWS, Docker, Terraform, ETL, Data, Engineer, Developer, Python, CI/CD, Kubernetes
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve 02 9057 9052 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements