Contract + Extensions
Desired Skills and Experience
The Department is looking for a talented DevOps Engineer to:
- Develop DevOps automation capabilities
- Design and develop DevOps practices to be utilised by other project teams in the Division
- Mentor, train and support project teams in adopting modern DevOps practices
- Supporting legacy projects in their transition to modern DevOps practices
- Extensive C# development experience, with an emphasis on writing high-performing code and test automation.
- Demonstrated experience in developing cloud native software solutions
- Demonstrated experience with git source control and git branching practices
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to liaise and negotiate with business and technical personnel.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively within a team to achieve outcomes and meet deadlines.
- Experience with the Azure DevOps Services platform
- Experience writing YAML pipelines for both build and deployment processes
- Experience with writing PowerShell scripts and modules
How to Apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 7035 0108 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.