- DevOps Engineer
- Multiple roles
- Permanent role
- Excellent Salary upto $125K – 145K pa + Benefits
- Melbourne CBD
- Dynamic and challenging role
Adaps has been scouted to source DevOps Engineer for a Large Financial Client at Melbourne CBD.
Role & Purpose:
The DevOps Engineer is expected to be an acknowledged technical expert in their specific engineering domain(s). This role is responsible for designing, developing and maintaining DevOps capabilities to support Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD). There is a strong focus placed on analysis and design, as well as writing code. Our delivery teams operate on the principle of ‘you build it, you run it’, and the successful candidate will work closely with developers building and running Node.js microservices on AWS Lambda.
In this role you will also be responsible for:
To be successful in this role you must have the below skills and experience:
- 3+ years of hands on DevOps experience is a mandatory pre-requisite
- Relevant Financial Services Industry experience is advantageous
- Able to communicate effectively with non-technical staff and with members of interdisciplinary teams
- Flexible and adaptable in regard to learning and understanding new technologies
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Keen attention to detail and quality
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to work both independently, as well working as part of a highly collaborative cross-functional team
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au