Dev Ops Engineer
Melbourne CBD Location
12 Month contract roles
Offering range of $600 – $700 per day with some flexibility for the right candidate
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and support software for our cutting-edge automation framework.
- Develop automation pipelines to deliver software to public/private clouds and physical computing devices (STBs, TVs, mobile, and streaming devices).
- Invent new ways to improve software delivery speed and efficiency.
- Develop logistical software systems to promote micro services/applications to prod and non-prod environments.
- Develop standards for software development and delivery.
- Enforce quality standards through automation.
- Develop modules to integrate unit tests, code analyzers, security scans, software deployments, automated tests, and reports with our automation pipeline.
- Drive change and implement automation wherever possible.
Key Competencies and Skills:
- Minimum two years of experience with Java, Groovy, C++ or other object-oriented language.
- Minimum two years of experience with scripting languages like (Python, Shell, Perl, etc.).
- Minimum two years of experience working with Jenkins, Jira, Ansible, Scripting (Perl/Python), AWS, GitHub or other CI orchestration software.
- Knowledge working with micro services and container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Solid understanding of software configuration management.
- Solid understanding of the technical practices, architectures, and cultural norms that underpin DevOps success.
- Solid understanding of cloud computing services (AWS, Azure) with experience writing automation for cloud platforms.
- Comfortable provisioning and administering Linux environments on premise and in the cloud.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Neil – 03 8506 6522) for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: