We’re looking for DevOps engineers to work collaboratively with our team to develop self-service, automation and CI/CD capability in the platform to enable the delivery of features in the hands of consumers, safely and quickly in a sustainable way.
Enablement/ coaching of Developers and QAs in the platform with the skillset of a DevOps Engineer.
In addition to your strong technical capability you will be a proven team player, independent thinker and have a collaborative attitude towards your work and colleagues.
Your day-to-day role will include:
- Implementing robust highly available solutions for AWS
- Infrastructure as Code, automated Provisioning, automated Release management.
- Continuous Improvement of deployment and configuration processes.
- Helping the delivery teams with the troubleshooting and problem solving whenever and wherever required.
- Work with developers to resolve complex incidents
- Develop and enhance monitoring and alerting
- Developing and maintaining system documentation on Confluence
- Able to work during scheduled after hours support within reason
- Understand security risks and how to develop resilient and compliant solutions
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer in a 24×7 uptime environment, including automation experience with configuration management and infrastructure provisioning tools using cloud-based solutions.
- Experience working in AWS, including Cloud Formation, EC2, RDS, Redshift, Load Balancing / Auto Scaling, and CloudWatch
- Demonstrated experience in configuration management tools like Ansible, puppet or Chef.
- Experience in setting up CI/CD pipelines using a tech stack of GIT, AWS (or GCP / Azure), Spring Boot, Jenkins, Artifactory and Java
- Experience working across Agile delivery environments.
- Experience in application development and / or support roles
- Experience with Containerisation (ECS, Kubernetes, Docker) and Serverless Computing (AWS Lambda) technologies
- Scripting experience (Bash, Python, AWS CLI)
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Alex on 03 9118 2002 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.