Permanent Opportunity in Melbourne
$150K/Year Incl Super + Bonus
- Understand existing DevOps implementation and help support & execute initial cycles on established pipeline.
- Manage the deployment, configuration and maintenance of Cloud Platform.
- Present ideas that incorporate improvements to our framework and platform.
- Embed enterprise security, DevOps, CI/CD pipeline into daily development work.
- Provide estimations of the effort required to implement software and infrastructure user stories.
- Validate that the software components that implement the software and Infrastructure user stories.
- Participate in Platform code reviews with peers.
- Solid knowledge of software engineering practices.
- Resilience and versatility in dealing with varying levels of organisational maturity.
- Build strong relationships with the ability to influence key decision making.
- Proven experience in Azure DevOps implementations.
- Expert with CI/CD, Jenkins (Groovy).
- Experience in programming language Python (intermediate level).
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on 03 9306 1450 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.