- Development Manager
- Tier 1 Bank in Melbourne CBD
- Perm role with Excellent Pay $140K – 150K + Bonus + Perk
- Leverage your strong People Leadership background
- Exciting opportunity to mentor and develop a dedicated team
?Adaps has been scouted to source Development Manager for a Tier 1 Bank in Melbourne CBD.
What you will do:
The purpose of this role is to manage the existing people, process and technology of the Development team as they deliver high quality and innovative international payments integration solutions. The focus will be on uplifting their delivery capacity and development practices.
- Liaise directly with stakeholders to understand their business and needs
- Drive process improvement with focus on Agile delivery
- Manage the growing in-house team of Java developers
- Strong software development, design, and architecture experience
- Delivery experience; co-ordination, planning and scheduling
- The ability to lead and manage a dynamic team of permanent staff, contractors and vendors
- Passion for process improvement
- Proven people leadership and management experience
- Agile software development background
- Experience in software design and architecture
- Software development preferably in Java
- Advanced skills in relational database (SQL) query and optimisation
- Familiarity with Agile and DevOps practices
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Neil – 03 8506 6522) for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: