DEVELOPMENT /ENGINEERING MANAGER
- DEVELOPMENT /ENGINEERING MANAGER
- Permanent Role
- Excellent Pay $$$$
- Immediate Start
- Convenient Melbourne CBD Location
Adaps has been scouted to source Development/Engineering Manager for a Tier 1 Financial Organisation in Melbourne to their Technology and Operations team.
About the Role:
- Leadership of one or more engineering scrum teams to plan, deliver and support service features that deliver customer value and/or mature service capability. Accountable for the strategic development of service/s, vendor and business relationship management, including financial accountability.
- Experience in Investment banking is an added advantage
you will be responsible for:
- Managing the design, development and testing of customer / colleague and technology features/stories in line with service priorities
- Leading an agile delivery scrum team outputs including: engineering standards, sprint backlogs and plans, engineers’ responsibilities and performance management, code quality, adherence to development guardrails, testing etc
- Supporting code in production
- Qualifying (as requests for work) and managing delivery from downstream service teams and/or third-party vendors in line with service boundaries
- Leveraging and exploiting cloud solutions, DevOps, testing automation etc
To be successful:
- A passion for technology keeping up with latest trends, including the ability to read and write Code
- Technical domain (eg business subject matter, technology and/or tools, vendor/package) Expertise
- Agile software development practices
- DevOps capabilities
- Scrum team leadership (direction-setting, blocker removal)
- Technology and business stakeholder management
- Full life-cycle (design to development to testing to support)
- Testing automation
- Cloud solution enablement
- APIs, microservices, AWS Kinesis, Lambda, Kafka, DynamoDB, Apache Spark, Apache Flint and MongoDB.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Sanky on 03 9956 1175 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.