Developers – Java, Midrange, Middleware, COBOL, SAS, SAP
- Developer roles x 20 (we currently have developer roles available in Java, Midrange, Mainframe, SAP, SAS, Gen, Websphere, M204 teams)
- Agile Development Experience
- Canberra based role – Government Organisation
- Long term contract role with possible extensions
- Excellent $$$’s on offer
- Must be Australian Citizen (Mandatory)
A Senior Developer with commercial experience and strong background in application and integration architecture. Develop and maintain server based Search and Rescue systems primarily developed in Java 8, Oracle 11g in a UNIX environment.
The position’s primary focus is to develop / enhance / support applications. This will include the following:
- Working with our business partners to identify / analyse / document requirements;
- Designing, coding, review, testing and implementing complex application changes;
- Must have 7 – 10+ years in either/or Midrange, Mainframe, SAP, SAS, Gen, Websphere, M204 and Java.
- Experience in Java EE, JPA, JAXB, PL/SQL, Geo-Spatial Tools (WMS Services, Open Layers), XSD Schema creation, SOAP & Restful web services (client & server)
- Demonstrated experience in the following tools and technologies is desirable:
- Source Control Management (subversion/GIT)
- Automated Unit and System Integration testing (Maven/Ant/Jenkins)
If you are interested in any of these (Midrange, Mainframe, SAP, SAS, Gen, Websphere, M204 teams) roles, please apply using the link.
Please contact Nitin Verma on 03 8506 6546 with ref no#12277 for any further queries.