Developer with Testing-Java, Python, Unit/Blackbox testing
A career that gives you more
We are hiring for Quality Engineers to join the team and to play a key role in developing and executing end to end automated quality enablement to ensure quality and reliability of product delivery.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Experience with building enterprise level Microservices using Java, Spring Boot, MVC- Rest API.
- Extensive development experience on Java J2EE based applications
- Worked as a developer in an Agile Scrum team focused on integration related Development
- Participating in the following areas:
- automated functional testing coverage (towards 100%)
- automated unit testing (error handling, algorithm verification, exception case coverage, valid flow coverage)
- automated component based testing including stubs/mocks and driver technologies and frameworks
- Driving the incorporation of quality improvements in new and deployed code (via refactoring strategies)
- Managing transition from outsourced manual and/or assisted testing to automated/real time/hands-off testing
- Driving an Automation led approach for system, SIT and unit testing across NAB, and contributing to platform integration and performance tests.
- Providing insights & trend analysis of discrepancies and defects against agreed quality metrics
- Proactively managing risk; meeting all policy and compliance requirements; perform controls; adhere to Process and Procedures
- Work in an agile environment, attending standups, retros, planning, showcases and other agile meetings and ceremonies. Resolve technical barriers and roadblocks impacting delivery teams.
What you will bring:
- Experience in applying disciplined coding practices to enable agility and delivery of high quality code (Java)
- AWS experience, Certification preferred. Azure experience, highly regarded
- Experience with Python, Shell
- Experience with Cloud performance engineering techniques and experience with Performance tuning of databases
- Experience with CI/CD, TDD, BDD
- Experience in the following tools: Selenium, Java, AWS
- Knowledge about Docker and containerization