Developer – API / Java / Microservices
- Developer – API / Java / Microservices
- Permanent opportunity
- Melbourne Based role – Tier 1 Bank
- Salary on offer upto $110K incl Super + bonus + other perks
- Work life balance, discounts on home loans etc
About the role
- You will be responsible for the design, development, testing and support of customer and technology features to deliver new capability for the Enterprise. As an Analyst Engineer, you will have an opportunity to build microservices.
- Participate in agile development rituals (stand ups, planning, retrospectives, showcases).
- Work with project Business Analysts to understand business requirements.
- Use business requirements to write technical user stories to support the squads with design, coding and testing.
- Contributing to the team’s objective of delivering high quality and timely technology solutions.
Skills & Experience
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Good written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience in understanding and capturing technical requirements, including contributing to design and ensuring adequate test case coverage.
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks.
- Excellent motivation and enjoys working in a team-oriented, supportive & collaborative environment.
- Computer Degree or related discipline.
- Coding methods and practices knowledge – Java 8 or later.
- Spring / Springboot frameworks.
- Good knowledge of AWS or Azure native services REST API design.
- Cloud experience specifically with AWS / Azure is highly desirable
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ram – 03 7001 1405 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.