- DevOps Engineer
- 6 months contract role on a view to extend
- Melbourne CBD
- Dynamic and challenging role
Adaps has been scouted to source DevOps Engineer for a Large Financial Client at Melbourne CBD.
Designing, developing and maintaining applications software. A strong focus is placed on analysis and design work, with only approximately one third of the employee’s time spent writing code/programming.
To be successful in this role you must have the below skills and experience:
- Designing, coding, testing and installing applications programs either in one major language or in a range of programs across multiple platforms.
- Developing operating and system documentation.
- Working with users to evaluate IT applications and equipment requirements.
- Ensuring that systems are developed within agreed budgets and time frames and achieving necessary design and systems security standards.
- Providing technical mentoring and guidance to less experienced members of applications development team
- Advanced skills in one or more of the major programming languages (either ‘legacy’ or ‘hot’) such as Cobol, C++, Visual Basic, .NET, XML, ASP, COM/DCOM, Pick, UniVerse, SB+ and/or SQL.
- Advanced skills and knowledge of one of the major relational database packages such as Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase or DB2.
- Knowledge in open source programming.
- Ability to understand the essential needs of users and meet these in well-designed programs.
- Good skills in time and resource management.
- Azure Pipeline (using YAML)
Nice to have skills
- Ant Script
- Integrate Selenium (using Gradle or similar)
- Integrate LISA (using Gradle or similar)
- Integrate Loadrunner
- Integrate build results with Remedy/Service Now/JIRA/Confluence etc.
- Salesforce DX
- Development skills (Salesforce,.NET, Java, SOAP/REST service, XML JSON etc.)
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Sanky on 03 8506 6541 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: