Role: Desktop/Deployment Engineer
Duration: 06 Months
Location: ACT 2606
One of our Federal client located in Canberra is looking for Desktop/Deployment Engineer.
The overall responsibilities of the Desktop/Deployment Engineer will include, but are not limited to:
- Desktop troubleshooting (including Windows 7 Office, Inhouse Apps and COTS Products)
- SCCM Deployment (building packages, creating collections, deploying software, releasing updates, maintaining the COS/SOE/Server builds).
- Working on Windows team projects.
- Knowledge and experience in development of Windows Desktop SOEs and Physical Desktop environments.
- Experience with SCCM Deployments, including o Building packages o Creating collections o Deploying software o Releasing updates and
- Maintaining the COS/SOE/Server builds
- Knowledge and experience in Group Policy, Active Directory.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Self-managing with the ability to work both independently and within a team to produce high quality and fit for purpose deliverables.
- Scripting with PowerShell
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call on 03 9956 1175 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
Job Ref: 12673