Desktop Support Technician, Hosted RightFax
One of our Large Financial client is hiring for Engineer Hosted Fax Workplace at Mel
This role is responsible for the operational support and maintenance of the Hosted Fax (RightFax) service within Workplace, incorporating Break Fix, Incident management, Change Management, Problem Management, Request Management and supporting Release and patch management.
- Provides SME-level technical support of all facets of the Hosted Fax (RightFax) service.
- Responsible for the successful resolution of critical, high, medium and low incidents.
- Responsible for the successful resolution of critical, high, medium and low problems.
- Understands the end-to-end (E2E) technical service(s) including dependent components and infrastructure for Hosted Fax.
- Contribute to the tracking and reporting against agreed service KPIs, SLA’s, Service Health and the contractual obligations of 3rd party Service Providers.
What you will bring:
- Experience in delivering technical support and development services to large scale Hosted Fax service and Microsoft Exchange (2010+).
- Experience delivering service in an enterprise ITIL environment
- Good understanding of the security challenges around Hosted Fax, Office 365 and other cloud services in a regulated financial organization
- Strong awareness and understanding of hardware, networks, software technologies and applications
- Strong business communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to remain flexible to deliver business outcomes
- Tertiary qualification in a Technology discipline or related field
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 8506 6548 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: