Desktop support – Technical (Level 1)
Position Title: Technical Support Officer
Hours of work: Full time
3-6 months contract
Great working environment
POSITION SUMMARY & PURPOSE
This position requires the ability to provide Level 1 & Technical and Desktop support on client application suites. This includes receiving, prioritizing, documenting and actively resolving Service desk enquiries. Problem resolution may involve the use of diagnostics and IT request tracking tools. This is a proactive role and will be working directly with the I.T. equipment and performing hands-on technical maintenance tasks on the client’s desktops, operating systems, e-mail systems and software applications.
The role is responsible for:
- Providing Level 1 Technical, Desktop support and perform root cause analysis & resolution, as applicable
- Ownership of a specific product(s) and/or service(s) within the Service Desk.
- To manage and communicate resolution/update of Service desk enquiries so that affected parties are kept informed of progress on their issues.
The key objective of the position is to provide robust and reliable IT services to support a shared services business environment.
- You will work closely with all areas of the business.
- You will work closely with the senior team members in assisting with Infrastructure tasks on Administration of Active Directory, Telephony services, e-mail services Virtual Machine administration and other on-premise infrastructure components.
- You will also work closely with IT Asset management & provisioning function with hardware and software provisioning.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Neil – 03 8506 6522) for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: