Desktop Support Coordinator
- Desktop Support Coordinator
- Sydney, NSW
- 3 Months Contract view to extend
- Largest lnsurance Client
Adaps has been scouted to source Desktop Support Coordinator for one our clients in Melbourne.
- This role is integral to the success of the transformation program which will focus on driving market surveillance and real-time analysis.
To manage, support and optimise Enterprise Systems Desktop Support.
- Provide high level customer service to business users.
- Design and deploy desktop and laptop configurations which support the organisation’s objectives and strategic plans
- Manage and support desktop platforms and related peripherals to provide optimal availability and cost efficiency
- Support desktop client applications
- Support desktop relocation
- Ensure desktop security and virus filtering
- Investigate and resolve desktop platform problems
- Research technologies and test their potential benefit to Client
- Provide a desktop consultation service to business users
- Provide Blackberry and Mobile Telephone Support
- Video Conferencing Support
- Other responsibilities as directed by the End User IT Services VIC Team Leader
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated experience in building and supporting Windows XP based PCs and laptops in a networked Windows 2003 AD environment.
- Proven experience in supporting MS Office applications
- Proven experience in building, deploying and supporting PC images
- Demonstrated experience in the support of Attachmate Client and Mainframe Gateways
- Windows 2003 and MS Active Directory support
- PC hardware and configuration support
- Proven experience in supporting PCs and laptops within a Unix environment
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 8506 6521 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.