Desktop Support Analyst – Remote Work
Client is seeking the services of one Desktop Support Analyst to provide a high level of customer service and support to our users.
The Desktop Support Team is the escalation point for the Service Desk and to assist with on-site support for the department.
The Desktop Support Analyst must have a current Baseline security clearance.
The Desktop Support Analyst will specifically undertake the following duties:
- Queue management via the department’s service management tool
- Win 10 System Administration
- Build and preparation of Win 10 and Office 365 devices for deployment
- Face-to-face user support and training (including for VIP SES staff)
- Win 10 and Office 365 System Administration
- Knowledge Base Development
- Compiling and troubleshooting issues before progressing to Tier 3 teams, as well as working with the Tier 1 team
- Providing videoconferencing support to departmental staff
- Other duties as directed by PM&C representatives
The Desktop Support Analyst will also have:
- Willingness to travel to sites located in various locations in other states as required
- Willingness to work in various locations/sites within the ACT
- The ability to communicate with maturity, discretion and influence when dealing with clients and stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to respond with assistance to general enquires and requests from internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to contribute and promote a client focused culture within the team (either through personal behaviour or mentoring junior Desktop staff)
- A minimum of 6-12 months of experience in an ICT Operational Support environment.
- Experience working in a Desktop/Tier 2 support environment or customer service environment
- Experience working with Microsoft Server products and Active Directory
- Experience in supporting Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Office Suite with a focus on Windows 10
- Experience in supporting iPhones and iPads
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively within and across teams
- Ability to quickly learn new processes and procedures
- Interested in career development, Self- Development and training
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Alex on 03 9118 2002 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.