Adaps has been scouted to source Desktop Engineer for one of our Large Financial clients at Melbourne, CBD.
- 3-5 years’ experience delivering technical support and development services to large scale enterprise deployments of SCCM, Altiris, InTune.
- 3-5 year’s designing, building, managing and administering large scale Active Directory and Wintel Server (physical and virtual) environments
- Experience implementing and managing large scale upgrades in SCCM technologies and toolsets.
- Experience implementing and managing Base Operating Environments (BOE) and SOE
- 5 years’ experience delivering workplace services in an enterprise environment.
- Experience in AD support and implementation
- Experience (3+ years) in the design and deployment of enterprise level Wintel infrastructure.
- Experience (2 years) experience in creation of scripts (PowerShell) to drive automation
- Experience (2+ years) experience delivering service in an enterprise ITIL environment
- 1-3 years designing, building, managing and administering large scale Wintel environments with knowledge in software distribution and patch management
- In-depth understanding of the security challenges in complex EUC environments
- In depth understanding, and practical experience of application and OS deployment using System Centre tools including cloud based monitoringmanagement
- Understanding of Azure and AWS based workloads.
- Strong awareness and understanding of hardware, networks, software technologies and applications
- Relevant industry certifications desirable.
- Strong business communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to remain flexible to deliver business outcomes
- Tertiary qualification in a Technology discipline or related field
- Proven experience in coordinating multiple stakeholders and 3rd parties to deliver successful outcomes in a time sensitive environment
- Knowledge and understanding of industry trends and technology