Desktop Security Consultant – MS Defender and Windows Firewall
- About the Role:
As we continue to work with new technology and expand our digital capabilities, we’re making everyday tasks simpler and quicker for our customers – leaving them more time for more important things. If you’re passionate about being part of an exciting operational team, you’re exactly the sort of person we’re looking for.
Looking for a Desktop Security Consultant as part of enterprise desktop services,this role will focus on driving successful outcomes for end users and provide ongoing support of MS Defender anti-virus solution.
- 3-5 Years of experience in MS Defender and Windows Firewall
- 3-5 years’ experience delivering technical support and development services to large scale enterprise deployments of SCCM
- 2-3 year’s designing, building, managing and administering large scale Active Directory and Wintel Server (physical and virtual) environments
- Experience implementing and managing large scale upgrades in SCCM technologies and toolsets.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Alex – 03 8506 6547) for further details and share your resumes in Word Format only. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au