Solution Design-O365, Exchange, Enterprise Vault, Unified Comms
We are seeking a Senior Consultant Design Engineer with a deep technical understanding of the EUC platform and a design background to support the development of detailed design solutions. The Senior Consultant will be requ ired to work on the EUC projects and BAU strategic platform to provide timely and effective design services.
You will apply enterprise architectural guidelines, standards and patterns derived from our Architecture, leading the production build of our technology environments to deliver on target state architectures and services that support our customers and workforce across the globe.
This role will allow you autonomous working that supports expertise and sound judgment. Design decisions will be made based on research, knowledge and proven understanding of the overall technology environment and its complexities. You will demonstrate cause for solution change or configuration that better suits the desired outcomes.
What you will bring:
- 6+ years experience in the Technology industry.
- 3+ years experience in Detail Solution Design or Architecture.
- Experience and demonstration of agile practices.
- Preferable hands on Operational experience
- Experience in designing solution (specifically in workplace) EUC, unified comms, O365, Zoom etc
- Experience with collaborating to achieve outcomes across business, project and technical teams
- Degree or tertiary education in Technology or Science.
Experience in solution design with the following technologies:
- Microsoft Office365, Microsoft Exchange, Enterprise Vault, email archiving, one drive, SharePoint
- Unified communications (Zoom, VCAV, Voice, etc..)
- End user compute experience (Win10, SOE, SCCM, etc..)
- Strong documentation and design skill set
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Alex – 03 8506 6547) for further details and share your resumes in Word Format only. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au