12 Months Contract
$1000 – $1100/day Incl Super
Leading Insurance & Healthcare Organisation
The Delivery Manager is responsible for leading end-to-end teams to deliver technology-enabled products, initiatives and/or services. They make sure the team is running an awesome process incorporating agile practices and principles to deliver solutions that support our customers and business. They help the team to work in the best possible way, to optimise quality and outcomes and protects the team from disturbance and external threats to be successful in all aspects of delivery including; stakeholder engagement, planning, analysis, development and release.
- Lead an end-to-end delivery of technology-enabled products, initiatives and/or services
- Shield the team and assist in the removal of blockers and other delivery obstacles.
- Ensure that the delivery team’s purpose and objectives are clear and linked to the broader vision, strategy and customer roadmap.
- Communication of the teams delivery commitments and progress updates (both at initiative and overall team levels)
- Build strong relationships with internal customers, stakeholders and integration teams to ensure delivery is smooth and customer centric.
- Facilitate team improvements and contribute to client’s agile ways of working
- Tertiary Qualification in Information Technology and/or Business or equivalent industry experience (desirable)
- Agile, Lean for Software Development, Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, DevOps, Extreme Programming (XP) and are familiar with a range of digital tools.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on 03 9306 1450 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.