Delivery Lead/ Sr BA/ Business Engagement Manager
- Senior Business Analyst/ Business Engagement Manager
- Permanent Position offering upto $140k incl of super + bonus + other perks!
- Sydney !!
Delivery Lead/ Sr BA – Business Engagement Manager
· Location: North Sydney !!
· Permanent Position offering upto $140k incl of super + bonus + other perks!
· Proven experience as a Senior BA / Business Engagement Manager with strong drive to succeed !!
Our large financial client is currently looking for a Business Engagement Manager / Delivery Lead/ Sr. BA. This team is responsible for managing the operations of some key Advice assets. This includes the Financial Planning tool used by adviser base – XPLAN. The team is responsible for support and maintenance activities and is heavily involve in project releases.
- Proven experience as a Senior Business Analyst / Business Engagement Manager or Delivery Lead
- Business facing skills at senior levels – Strong Communication and Resilience
- Ability to articulate customer benefits of the project
- Proven experience in delivery and production support
- Proven experience in delivery management that shows “strong drive” to succeed
- Strong experience in change management (both release and cultural uplift)
- Experience in the Wealth Advice industry/Financial sector
- Experience with XPLAN Commpay, CRM and Commission systems (optional)
- Ability to engage with stakeholders and influence the outcome
- Ability to create dashboards/reports for senior management
- Team building skills – Mentoring/Coaching
- Highly structured individual that is capable of running multiple activities in an efficient manner
- Manage a number of competing priorities to an outcome
- Create work packages for the delivery teams to run with
- Act as an engagement point into the team for other projects
- Running initiatives and ensuring they are completed in a timely manner
- Meet with user groups to gather and analyse end user requirements
- Contribute to the creation of business cases for new projects
- Analyse workflow to create process maps and isolate areas of potential improvement.
- On the job coachingmentoring where required to develop team capability
- A change agent that can uplift team processes, drive efficiency with Agile being a focus
- Running point on high severity incidents
- Develop functional specifications that design and document desired outcome of system enhancement/development
- Produce technical specifications to communicate user requirements in technical terms to analyst programmers/project team
- Coordinate UAT to ensure the overall efficiency, functionality and user friendliness of system enhancement/development
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below and call Vaish on 8506 6556 quoting ref no#12249.
Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
Facebook | LinkedIn | Website | Twitter: @AdapsJobs