We are looking for candidates with exceptional technical skills to enable us to migrate to cloud faster, safer.
The ideal candidates will be working on current technologies provided through Amazon Web Services. Experience with infrastructure tools such as Ansible, and CI/CD pipelines are highly regarded. Also required is hands-on experience with AWS, particularly with a focus on configuring a secure environment.
Design & Build
- Design, Built and Support AWS Cloud databases
- Keep up-to-date with new tools and technologies relevant to the Service and proactively promote new tools and methodologies adoption
- Be a go to person for Developers and Service team members for troubleshooting.
- Collect logs and metrics, build dashboards and monitor using Splunk,AppDynamnics and other tools..
Skills and Experience
- AWS Aurora/Postgres expertise
- SQL developer experience (+ no SQL)
- Production support / BAU optimisation
- Certified in AWS (Developer + Architect) preferred
- Hands on AWS experience building infrastructure
- Experience working with GIT, AWS, Jenkins, Artifactory
- Experience with microservices deployment and container technologies like Docker
- Environment performance monitoring and reporting.
- Documenting practices, solutions, known issues, and common trouble shooting procedures.
- Ensure all systems, platforms and applications are compliant with and operating to relevant security and data protection standards
- Have in-depth understanding of microservice architecture, API management and distributed systems concepts
- Devops capabilities, including the knowledge of testing automation, AWS cloud, APIs and microservices
- Experience with Tomcat, Gradle, Histrix Circuit Breakers, Containers, Testing tools
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment.
- The ability to work independently with minimal management supervision and as part of a team of engineers.
- Be confident and actively participate in team support by proposing and implementing solutions.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed with keen attention to detail.
- Excellent social and communication skills, “can do” attitude and excellent analytical skills.
- Providing technical assistance and support to other team members.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Alex on 03 8506 6547 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.