Data Visualisation Designer
Adaps has been scouted to source “Data Visualisation Designer” for a Federal Department @ Sydney
About the Role :
This role requires strong technical abilities and expertise visualising data, particularly generating graphs and automating processes using complex data sets.
What you will do :
- Create complex graphs and automate processes for graph generation, as required, and use and maintain BHI’s existing templates.
- Providing expert and innovative advice regarding data visualisation, developing solutions that make sense of complex data sets, tell stories and align with BHI and end user requirements.
- Communicating effectively with internal stakeholders to identify and understand data and interpret business requirements to produce high-value business intelligence solutions.
- Providing expert advice regarding data usage, access and retrieval from established platforms, ensuring data integrity is maintained at all times.
- Working in line with BHI’s corporate brand guide for all reporting tools, producing high-quality work in a timely manner to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience in the production of complex reports, tables and graphs for digital output and print.
- Expertise analysing, supporting and developing Microsoft based applications utilising Excel User Interface (with extensive knowledge of writing formulas, using functions, conditional formatting etc.) and writing macros (VBA).
- Experience developing intuitive and beautiful data visualisation dashboards and interfaces using Tableau or equivalent data visualisation tools.
- Good knowledge of database design and development, and experience using SQL, is desirable.
- Demonstrated experience with Adobe products is desirable, in particular Adobe Illustrator to produce reporting products and complex infographics.
- Good verbal communication skills; strong organisational and time management skills; strong attention to detail, and experience in handling confidential matters
This role reports into the Director, Communications,
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or contact (Lisa - (03) 8506 6523) for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applicants received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Note: Please share your resume in Word format only.
Are you keen to know about more jobs to apply with us? There are plenty of opportunities awaiting you at adaps.com.au/job/
(You need to be a citizen of Australia or New Zealand or hold a permanent residency visa to apply)