Data Scientist/Analyst – SAS
- Live and work in a beautiful coastal destination – Port Macquarie, NSW
- 3 months contract with a possibility of extension
- Flexible work environment
We are looking for a talented and curious Data Scientist to join our client in Port Macquarie, NSW with a flexibility to work from remote location. As a Data Scientist you will design data stores, and build advanced data models to solve complex problems and generate sophisticated insights.
- Candidate should have overall 5-8 years of experience with SAS programming language and data science.
- Candidate should be able to address and solve complex business issues using large amounts of data.
- Initiate, design and implement innovative trends in the field of data science.
- Candidate should have experience using SAS Enterprise Guide.
- Candidate should have knowledge/experience in using most of the following SAS procedures
- Candidate should have experience with building and documenting complex queries.
- Candidate MUST have experience working with large data sets using SAS.
- Candidate should have good oral and written communications skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Computer Science, Statistics or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Ram- 03 8506 6124) for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Connect with Adaps: