- Data Scientist
- 6 Months
Your skills & experience
- Demonstrate a strong proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
- Strong organisation, attention to detail and an inquisitive mind are essential.
- Strong writing skills with ability to communicate effectively in plain English.
- Familiarity with development of digital channels and performance metrics and analysis (content, sentiment)
- Demonstrate some knowledge and experience of corporate affairs.
- Ability to relate to multiple stakeholders and ability drive results.
- Most importantly, be adaptable and flexible.
- Ability to work independently while being able to take direction and to ask for further instructions when needed.
- Tertiary degree with strong results in Business/Commerce or Communications is preferred.
- Minimum 4 – 6 years of work experience that involves frequent use of reporting systems particularly Excel.
- Excellent conceptual and analytical skills, evident business acumen and strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Research and analysis skills, preferably in a media environment.
- Previous experience in creating reports with tools including Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Previous experience in project management or team coordination is highly desired.
- Appreciation and understanding of current media and government landscape required.
- A proven ability to build relationships and to identify ways to improve tools and processes.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.