Data Power Developer
- Banking Client -Melbourne
Contract Opportunty in Melbourne
- At least 6 year’s development and admin experience in Data Power (Hardware, Firmware).
- Strong ability to do a technical debug on issues majorly occurs for upgrade projects.
- Additional advantage with experience in Data Power upgrade projects.
- Experience in MQ, Splunk and AppDynamics.
- Experience in change management tools (ex: ServiceNow) for code deployment to Production.
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration.
- Experience across the software development lifecycle.
- Exposure to multiple development methodologies.
- Strong Agile practice experience.
- Demonstrated ability to establish good working relationships.
Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on 0290579052 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: