Data Platform Engineer
- 6 Month contract position with a view to extend
- Multiple positions!! Melbourne Location!!
- Strong experience in deploying data warehouse or Big data platforms
Our client is currently sourcing for a Data Platform Engineer with hood experience in:
- Requires 5 years of experience in deploying big data or data warehouse platforms in an enterprise environment
- Responsible for designing and building infrastructure that supports Big Data Platforms and ensuring the applications running on the platform are engineered and monitored for high availability and performance
- Requires experience in delivering platforms supporting data warehouses or big data where resources will be required for competing functions
- Familiar with AGILE or DevOps delivery in a heavily regulated change environment
- Requires skills in HDFS and the Hadoop stack, linux, networks, VMware and hardware architecture for Hadoop Platforms.
- Requires a Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Science with a focus in IT Systems Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
Please apply using the link below or call on 03 8506 6587 quoting reference #12390 with any questions.
Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially.