- Data Modelling (Data Modeller) – Canberra
- Canberra Location – 12 Months Contract on a view to extend- Excellent Package
- Australian Citizen with Baseline Clearance
One of the Federal Client is hiring Data Modellers for executing a challenging project in Canberra region to do the following activities:
- Assisting in improving the maturity of information management within the Department;
- Providing advice on information and data governance and standards;
- Delivering data models;
- Facilitating workshops to meet outcomes;
- Capturing data requirements;
- Documenting all aspects of the data model design;
- Performing source system analysis/data analysis/data linage;
- Developing positive team ethos within the immediate workgroup through positive participation and communication;
- Developing and maintaining strong effective working relationships with key management personnel and internal client base.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a similar role;
- Experience in delivering: o Logical Data Models;
- Physical Data Models;
- Data warehouse Data Models;
- High level oral, written and interpersonal communication skills;
- Experience working in a data warehouse environment;
- Ability to interact proactively with internal and external customers;
- Specified Personnel must hold a current Australian Government Security Clearance (AGSVA) or be willing to undergo and obtain an AGSVA clearance (Baseline clearance as a minimum);
- Specified Personnel must be willing to undergo and obtain an Employment Suitability Clearance (ESC);
- Experience in design and usage of:
- Enterprise Data Models;
- Conceptual Data Models;
- Dimensional Data models;
- Experience with ERWIN or similar toolsets;
- Business analysis experience;
- SQL and data analysis skills;
- Experience in database design and development with Teradata, DB2 and Oracle.
- Australian Citizen with Baseline clearance is a must.
Note: Please mention your Work Visa status while applying with your updated resume in Word Format.
How to Apply:
Please apply using the link below and call Sanky on 03 9956 1175 quoting ref no# 12819. Applications close on 20/07/16.
Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. All applicants will be notified when the role is closed.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
Facebook | LinkedIn | Website | Twitter: @AdapsJobs
Job Ref: 12819