Data Modeller/Data Analyst
Data Modeller/Data Analyst
6months Contract on a view to extend
This role will focus on performing data profiling, analysis, cleansing and migration of multiple systems to a new platform.
The following skills and attributes would be required:
- Background in ETL frameworks
- Familiarity with data modelling and architecture principles.
- MS SQL*Server 2005/2008 including –
- T-SQL Script development
- SQL*Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- SQL*Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
Key Challenges and Influences
- Capability to lead and complete detailed data analysis, including identifying the needs and opportunities for optimisation of data quality.
- Ability to complete data mapping, provide detailed data model & dictionaries, analyse data quality and determine recommendations and approaches for change.
- Ability to work collaboratively across cross-functional teams including with 3rd party suppliers and external agencies.
- Demonstrated capability to lead, document and complete detailed data analysis, including identifying the data mapping needs, opportunities for optimisation relating to quality of data.
- Demonstrated capability to analyse current data model and data quality, map key business data to the target solution and propose options that correlate with strategic objectives, operational requirements and priorities.
- Demonstrated capability to analyse current data model, map key business data requirements and define, develop and build flexible reports that correlate with strategic objectives, operational requirements and priorities.
Demonstrated experience to document the following:
- Data model design and mapping, data quality assessment and outline opportunities for optimisation
- Requirements analysis and data migration and integration documentation
- Data model and dictionary documentation
- Rigorous planning for build and transition of data migration to target systems
- Interface requirements
- Demonstrated ability to understand, interpret and map stakeholder needs to IM&CT data management solutions and practices.
- Extensive knowledge of and proven experience in consulting with subject matter experts and stakeholders in data analyst capacity in the context of data migration, data quality improvement and corporate reporting.
- Excellent knowledge of data migration processes and methodologies, and using business terminology which is tailored and specific to reach the intended audience.
- Experience in working in a data analysis capacity on migration and/or reporting projects that deliver technology and information management solutions.
- Experience in end to end delivery of data management projects following software development lifecycle, from concept initiation and requirements gathering through to Post Implementation Review (PIR).
- Demonstrated high level analytical skills with proven ability to document complex business data mapping requirements in simple and logical terms.
- Superior written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills, together with liaison and negotiation skills.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Illa on 03 85 066 527 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: